Last week I was able to attend Gary Valenciano's free mini concert/album launch at Venice Piazza after school. I was the first one who bought the album which included a poster, eco bag and VIP seats. The staff members and security guards were amazed at how much of a big fan I was being only 15.
I praise God because for the whole week, my time with Him has been running dry and I was distracted with so many things that I sometimes even prioritized over God! It is only by His grace that I was able to go and meet him again. I'm so glad he remembered me when I re-introduced myself. He was surprised to see me still there to support him. No words can express the feeling I felt towards how he'd shown his appreciation towards me. I asked him if it was okay if he signed my iphone. Shocked, he replied "If it's okay with you!" but unfortunately, the marker ended up smudgy (is that even a word) on my iphone. It was worth a shot. Anyway, I still got his autograph.
This is the first time I met him (I've met him 3/4 times) without feeling like I was going to faint. I'm so proud of myself.
I couldn't thank God enough for the grace He'd shown towards me. Oh how much I don't deserve any of the blessings he showers upon me day by day. I can't believe that despite all my failures, He CHOOSES to.
For the picture taking part of our time together, I asked if we could do wacky shots!
Check out Gary V's new album entitled : Gary V. Sings: Just For You!
According to him, the reason for this title is that "Gary V. Sings:" actually means that this was the beginning of a series of albums to be produced in the future. It could be anything! "Gary V. Sings: The 60s" or "Gary V. Sings: Rock" ( hah! I wish)
I'm looking forward to what lies ahead of his career.









Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento